Auto-Tune the News
I know I’m months and months behind the curve on this one but I just got around to seeing this and it’s fantastic. It’s not quite Ze’s “The Show” (Best. Year of the Internet. Ever.) but it’s extremely creative and damn funny.
Here are links to all seven episodes on YouTube:
- March Madness. Economic woes. Pentagon budget cuts.
- Pirates. Drugs. Gay marriage.
- Cuba. Afghan friendship. Two-party woes.
- Spa regulation. Serbians. Sotomayor.
- Lettuce regulation. American blessings.
- Michael Jackson. Drugs. Palin.
- Texting. Rhyming. Pat Buchanan fail.
I can’t wait to see the next one. :)