I had previously wired up my site’s home page to pull the latest entries from my blog, the latest event countdowns from a text file, and the latest other stuff from my Microfeed.
Now I’ve finally got the latest “feature” photos being pulled automatically from Flickr. Which means…
- I take a photo on the iPhone.
- It gets pushed to iCloud’s photo stream.
- It becomes available on all my devices.
- I edit it in Aperture or iPhoto.
- I share it through Flickr.
- I add a special tag.
- My script finds all the recent photos with that tag.
- The new photo appears on iWalt.com.
Which is a big improvement.