Or… Opinions are like, well, you know.
- Should NASA send government employees into space? by Philip Greenspun. Classic Greenspunian logic.
- Benefits of the Space Program at Ethical Atheist. Godless and good? Now I’ve heard everything. =-)
- Benefits of the Space Program from a NASA site. How insultingly stupid. Without the space program we wouldn’t have smoke detectors? Please.
- Manned vs Unmanned Spaceflight Some dude’s blog.
- Why space? The top 10 reasons. Space.com sums it up.
Got one? Share it.
[Also: On this day in 2001 we launched what would really put iWalt.com “on the map” with friends and family. The forums, once an amazingly busy message board system, has slowed to an understandable trickle of conversation. It pretty much died the day we added commenting functionality into the weblog. Nevertheless, it’s still around with postings as recent as four days ago.]